The hotel is situated on the edge of the village of Marsham, just one mile south of the attractive market town of Aylsham with regular markets and the famous Keys auction rooms. The Bure Valley Railway is one mile away. There is a bus stop nearby with regular buses to Norwich and the coast.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Norwich City (10 mi)
- The historic city of Norwich is dominated by its magnificent Norman cathedral, boasting the largest cloisters in England, the second tallest spire in the country and an amazing 1,200 carved stone roof bosses – one of the greatest art treasures of medieval Europe
From London, the Midlands (south) and the South(50.0mi, 80.5km)
- Take the M11 for Cambridge then the A11 for Norwich.
- At Norwich ring road join the A140 for Cromer and the airport.
- Approximately 7 miles past the airport, take the 1st left after the turning for Marsham village.
- Take the A1 then join the A17 for King's Lynn.
- Continue onto the A148 for Cromer, then B1154 then A140 for Norwich. The Plough Inn is situated on the right one mile south of Aylsham.
- Join the A47 for King's Lynn and follow the A148 for Cromer.
- Take the B1154 then A140 for Norwich. The Plough Inn is situated on the right, one mile south of Aylsham.
- Turn right onto the A140 for Cromer.
- Approximately 7 miles from the airport, take the 1st left after the turning for Marsham village.